A new study by HP showed that 37% of mobile gamers in India want to make the move to PC gaming. Furthermore, 89% of those interviewed said they believed PCs offered a better gaming experience when compared to smartphones.
The survey also indicates about 33% of PC users look for gaming features when picking out a new computer. Some of the key aspects gamers prefer include better graphics, a longer battery life, more immersive displays, and better cooling mechanisms.
The study was entitled the HP India gaming landscape report 2021. In total, the report saw 1,500 people surveyed in 25 different major metropolitan markets. Roughly 72% of the participants were male while the other 28% were female.
The Profit‘s Take:
PC is the apex gaming platform. Good to see the “mobile as a gaming gateway drug” working in practice here.
(All information was provided by The Indian Express)
0 comments on “Report Shows 37% Of Indian Mobile Gamers Want To Make The Move To PC”