The Klaytn Foundation announced several strategic partnerships with various companies in an effort to drive the creation of their Web3 metaverse on the Klaytn blockchain.
Launched in 2019, Klaytn is one of the most dominant blockchains (arguably the most dominant) in Korea, having secured the Central Bank Digital Currency project with the Bank of Korea. Klaytn is also integrated with super app KakaoTalk via its crypto wallet Klip and is accessible to the 45 million KakaoTalk users in the country.
Klaytn’s new partners for this venture are:
- Wemade: Wemade offers a global blockchain platform, WEMIX, on which games of all genres can be transformed into blockchain games. Many games are currently being serviced on WEMIX, which is built on a Klaytn service chain, and it aims to service 100 games whose key currency will be the WEMIX Token by the end of 2022.
- Netmarble: Netmarble, a leading game developer/publisher, launched their MBX (MARBLEX) blockchain ecosystem built on the Klaytn mainnet.
- Neowiz: Neowiz, one of the leading multi-platform developers/publishers in South Korea, kicks off its play-to-earn lineup with Crypto Golf Impact, a next-generation play-to-earn mobile game – powered by NEOPIN blockchain- a platform built on Klaytn mainnet.
- Pocketful of Quarters: Leading blockchain gaming project Pocketful of Quarters (POQ) which has built an SEC-compliant and interoperable gaming token for the metaverse on the Klaytn network.
- KlayCity: Open Metaverse Land-Fi platform KlayCity has partnered with Klaytn to boost its go-to-market strategy. As the first land NFT-based Land-Fi project built on Klaytn’s network, KlayCity is working on exciting collaborations with renowned webtoon authors, short films, and e-novels over the next few months.
(All information was provided by MarTech Series)
Check out the industry-leading META Business podcast where we discuss the intersection of business and the metaverse
0 comments on “Gaming Titans To Help Drive Klaytn Metaverse”