Marriot Bonvoy is backing a new digital content series that focuses on the diverse gaming culture of Asia, with a focus on Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, and Vietnam. Debuting this summer, Gamer’s Paradise will cover a wide variety of topics and content including game offerings, cosplay, retro gaming, and more.
Each episode is broken up into five segments:
- The Pulse, a panel discussion between experts and celebrities
- Hero Story, interviews with notable gaming personalities
- Gamer’s Haven, which spotlights Marriot facilities,
- Side Quest, a delve into memorable video game worlds,
- House Party, a slate of “geek-themed” party games for hosts and guests to compete in
New episodes will air weekly in English on Mondays, with subtitles in Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Japanese, Korean, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese. Gamer’s Paradise can be viewed across ONE Esports’ digital channels, including Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, and AfreecaTV. The first episode premiered on July 4th.